Information that we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in any applicable forms on this Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to this Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
When you e-mail us, or use a contact form within this Site, we will use your email address for the purposes of administering your query and responding to you. We will not publish your email address on this Site. Unless you give your explicit permission we will not use your name and email address to send you, nor allow any associated companies to send you, any unwanted marketing information.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve this Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to this Site.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your browser follow these instructions:
- Internet Explorer: Open the Tools menu and click Internet Options. Choose the Privacy tab and move the slider to high level of privacy. Click on the Default button if you do not see the slider.
- Firefox: Open the Edit menu and choose Preferences. In the Advanced category, choose Cookies. Click the radio button Disable all cookies.
- Google Chrome: Click the Settings menu on the browser toolbar. Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the privacy section click the Content settings button and adjust the cookie settings.
- Apple Safari: Choose Safari > Preferences then click Privacy and adjust settings as required.
- Other browsers: Refer to the relevant help menu looking under cookies, privacy or security.
If you wish us to remove your details from our marketing database at any time please email us.
Where we store your personal data
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from this Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our company or our services.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us by email.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by emailing us.
This Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.